Paris 2020 Motor Show, to a multi-event festival
Paris Motor Show 2020, to a multi-event festival
The 2020 Paris Motor Show 2020, which will take place on Thursday, 1 October to Sunday, 11 October, will offer visitors a revamped experience. Apart from the Porte de Versailles, a veritable hub for events, Paris will become the venue for this content-packed 2020 event:
The Paris Motor Show at Porte de Versailles,
The Movin’On Paris 2020,
High-impact side events.
The 2020 event will accentuate the transformation that began in 2018. The scheduling will operate like that of a festival. Each participant will have the opportunity to build a personalised pathway via an innovative mobile application.
For two weeks, Paris will be host to all players in the automotive, motorcycle and mobility sectors, to the immense pleasure of all, from enthusiasts of beautiful 2/3- or 4-wheel mechanical vehicles to new enthusiasts of alternative mobility solutions.
The Paris Motor Show 2020 will be open to the public between 1 October and 11 October 2020.
Press Days will be held on Tuesday, 29 September and Wednesday, 30 September 2020.
– Porte de Versailles: The Paris Motor Show
At the Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre, the Paris Motor Show will be presenting cars and motorcycles, offering its visitors very substantial content and new events with an optimised visitor experience:
– themed routes
– press conferences and various presentation shows concentrated for the most part at the “Dôme de Paris”
– more efficient organisation of test centres (single-brand centres and shared centres)
– varied catering options (food trucks) and welcoming areas for a more pleasant visit.
– festive events will be organised for all ages: concerts, shows, presentations, recreational workshops.
This new Paris Motor Show will strengthen the relationship between the show and its public of enthusiasts.
– MOVIN’ON PARIS 2020: in 2020, the Paris Motor Show will draw on the Movin’On ecosystem to unite the industry’s serious commitment to sustainable mobility
Originally created and inspired by Michelin, Movin’On has been the world’s leading ecosystem for sustainable mobility for the past three years. Uniting large companies, start-ups, public and academic authorities, NGOs and international organisations, Movin’On aims to meet the challenges of sustainable mobility by turning ambition into action, encouraging the implementation of concrete solutions. Each year, the Movin’On Summit, organised by the Swiss company, C2, and the focal point of this ecosystem, brings together over 5,000 professionals in Montreal, Canada.
At the Paris Motor Show 2020, Movin’On will draw on its experience and its unique network of partners in the field of sustainable mobility, to encourage discussion and bring together the initiatives of the major players and professionals in the sector, in order to support the development of automotive mobility while reducing its environmental impact.
This part of the show will involve the active participation of many players in this international ecosystem. Leaders from the world of research, the public sphere, business, start-ups and citizens will meet for inspiring high-level international lectures, experimental brainstorming sessions, practical and interactive workshops and targeted meetings, under the leadership of the Movin’On organising teams. Artistic performances and demonstrations of innovative mobility solutions open to the general public will add another exciting dimension to the event.
– The Paris Motor Show expands: A festival “outside the walls” to meet new audiences
At Porte de Versailles, as well as at other sites, this 2020 event will seek out communities of fans and professionals in the automotive, motorcycle and mobility sectors, offering them high-impact side events:
– vehicle testing centres and experimentation with new mobility solutions (Test & Drive)
– demonstrations of driverless vehicles
– an event on fashion and design in connection with the Paris Fashion Week: “FASHION & MOTION”
– an event for women following on from the “Mondial Women 2018”
– a prestigious dinner at the Grand Palais, sponsored by a major media outlet (Saturday, 26 September)
– an event dedicated to training and recruitment in the automotive and mobility sectors
– hosting of the FISITA World Mobility Summit, the annual world congress of automotive learned societies under the aegis of the Fédération Internationale des Sociétés des Ingénieurs Techniques Automobile (International federation of automotive technique engineer companies). After being held in Shanghai (China) in 2017, in Nagoya (Japan) in 2019, this event will welcome representatives from 120 countries.
So, this 2020 event will be a grand celebration of cars, motorcycles and mobility, bringing together diverse communities and a larger audience.