Parole aux Décideurs – Decision Makers Take to the Floor
The Hopscotch Décideurs Forum
Hopscotch Décideurs is a pioneer in ethical circles of influence, of which one of the pillars is engaging in direct dialogue between public and private decision makers. This dialogue provides an opportunity to discuss major social and economic matters and to enhance organizations’ relational capital. Parole aux Décideurs, the place to enrich public debate.
Previous participants include:
- Government spokesman Gabriel Attal on on the recovery plan
- Olivia Grégoire, Secretary of State for the Social, Solidarity-Based and Responsible Economy, to explain the environmental, social, and governance matters facing SMEs.
- Agnès Pannier Runacher, Minister attached to the Minister for the Economy, Finance and Economic Recovery, with responsibility for Industry, and Alexandra DuBlanche, Vice-President of the Ile-de-France region, to discuss gender equality and the economic emancipation of women
- Frédéric Dabi, Deputy Director General of IFOP since 2003, on understanding regional election results
- Stéphane Séjourné, Member of the European Parliament, on “the world of tomorrow”.