The 7th Women of Influence 2020 Award Ceremony broadcast live tonight
A 100% digital ceremony, live from the Palais Brongniart, to watch from home! For the first time, the ceremony will be broadcast from 7 to 8 pm, this Monday, December 14, on the Femmes d’Influence website and on the Instagram Femmes Influence account. It will be hosted by Patricia Chapelotte, President and Creator of the Prize and Julien Arnaud, political journalist from TF1 and LCI.
WOMEN WHO DISTINGUISHED THEMSELVES DURING THE COVID-19 CRISIS REWARDED
This 7th edition of the Women of Influence Award, which will honour women who have distinguished themselves during the COVID-19 crisis, brings together women from a wide variety of backgrounds, nominated in each of the 4 categories – political, economic, cultural and “favourite”.
A GROUP OF WOMEN FROM THE MEDICAL WORLD WILL RECEIVE A SPECIAL PRIZE
This year, a special prize will be awarded to women from the medical world. A collective of several women, ranging from nurses’ assistants to hospital directors, with the help of Dr Philippe Juvin, a member of the jury.
AN HONORARY PRESIDENT AND AN EXCEPTIONAL JURY
SAR María Teresa The Grand Duchess of Luxembourg, President and Founder of the Stand Speak Rise Up! association, will preside over the ceremony. Many personalities make up the 2020 jury, including Julie Gayet, Dr Philippe Juvin, Ilham Kadri, Laurence des Cars, Stéphane Séjourné, Mercedes Erra and Sarah Ourahmoune.
THE 2020 NOMINEES
The Woman of Political Influence Award
– Jacinda Ardern – Prime Minister of New Zealand
– Audrey Azoulay – Director-General of UNESCO
– Geneviève Darrieussecq – Minister Delegate to the Minister of the Armed Forces, in charge of Memory and Veterans Affairs
– Caroline Fiat – LFI Deputy
– Agnès Pannier-Runacher – Minister Delegate to the Minister for the Economy, Finance and Economic Recovery, in charge of Industry
The Woman of Economic Influence Award
– Émilie Benoit-Vernay – Country Manager France at Shopify
– Delphine Cochet – Co-founder and CEO MaBonneFee.com
– Collective #ProteTonSoignant – Represented by Mathilde de l’Ecotais, Tatiana Jarna and Céline Lazorthes
– Jeanne Lemoine – Managing Director of the Lemoine Group
– Diariata N’Diaye – Creator of the “App-elles” application and the Résonantes association
The Woman of Cultural Influence Award
– Seamstresses of the Caniles de Mayenne
– Opera dancers (collective)
– Collective of teachers of the LUMNI courses – Represented by Laure Brémont, Marie-Astrid Clair, Isabelle Infante and Lynda Itouchene
– Anne Roumanoff – Humorist and presenter on Europe 1
– Isabelle Wekstein – Producer and director of audiovisual works, lawyer and founder of WAN Avocats
The “Coup de coeur” Woman of Influence Award
– Julia Denoly and Eole Peyron – Creator of Collab’ for Love
– Nolwenn Febvre – President of the association ” Les P’tits doudous ” (The Cuddly Cuddly Cuddly Cuddles)
– Dominique Jacob – Cashier at Leclerc
– Anne-Cécile Mailfert – President of the Women’s Foundation
– Flavie Melendez Rigole – Groupement Agricole d’Exploitation en Commun (GAEC) farmer and emergency nurse
The Prix de la Femme d’Influence is an offshoot of the Club Génération Femme d’Influence born in 2014, and highlights talented women who are models of success, particularly for future generations. In 2019, more than 300 personalities gathered at the Palais Brongniart where 6 exceptional women were highlighted. This year, the ceremony will be held without an audience and broadcast digitally, free of charge and without registration, on the website: femmesdinfluence.fr and on the Instagram Prix de la Femme d’Influence account.
For the first time, two commitments have been honoured: The Universal National Service through 3 young female volunteers and the association Stand Speak Rise Up! of H.R.H. the Grand Duchess of Luxembourg.
Hopscotch is pleased to be a partner of this 7th edition which rewards women with remarkable actions.