Team Vitality : the team to follow
In ten years, esport (online competition of video games, alone or in team) has become a real phenomenon. In France, 7,8 millions internet users aged 15 and over practice or watch esport competitions (source Baromètre France Esports – Results of the 2020 edition). The international esport club, Team Vitality, which has won hundreds of competition, among the best players in the world on 8 games et more than 24 million followers on social networks.
The Public Système PR supports Team Vitality increasing the visibility of the club, the brand and its teams through :
- Its top-level athletes who embody it (Behind the scenes of Team Vitality, the French esport team that trains at the Stade de France BFM TV, Zywoo world champion Ouest France)
- The talents who accompany them : Team Managers Matthieu Peche and Gauthier Klauss, world champions and Olympic medallists in two-seater canoeing (L’Equipe, RMC Sport, 20 Minutes.fr), Bruno Martini Manager General Team Vitality former goalkeeper of the French handball team and double world champion (L’équipe.fr, Konbini)
- Its victories (Zywoo Best player in the world Challenges, Yahoo.fr)
- Its legitimacy (Team Vitality first club resident at the Stade de France L’Equipe)
- Its partnerships (with Aldi France Frenchweb, Philips sportbusinessclub)
- The founders who give the direction (Portrait of Fabien Devide Depeche Relaxnews)
All the Le Public Système PR team thanks the Team Vitality for their trust and confidence.